From Shotgun Shuffling
Quinn Nicks is Ellie's roommate. Quinn initially didn't like Ellie though a great deal of this turned out to be misplaced due to Quinn confusing Ellie with her older sister Juniper. Even though they started out on the wrong foot and got into a bit of an argument they have since smoothed things over, more or less. Ellie's family currently believes that Quinn and Ellie are a lesbian couple. Though it may just be Ginger messing with Ellie.
First appearance. "Want Ads 4"
- Quinn's natural hair color is brown, she originaly had it dyed a much lighter shade though she let her roots show.
- Quinn always wears purple clothing. The only exceptions are seen with her sleepwear.
- Quinn is majoring in Forensic Science.
- Quinn's father is in the military and often relocates. He is currently overseas's (Syria during the Black Friday arc).
- Quinn's father has three stipulation's for financing her apartment.
- She must visit her brother,
- keep her grades up and
- keep a roommate.
- Quinn has a younger brother who so far has only appeared in a single flashback, though if the vote announced in the author post below this comic had gone the other way, we seen much more of him and not yet met Danny.
- Quinn greatly dislikes her mother, who is divorced from her father.
- Quinn's designated codename for Black Thursday 2013 holiday shopping is "Mr. Not Mine."
- Quinn used to date Alex Green, the strips token dirty hippy, but they broke up. She also bent his wookie.
- Quinn has a crush on Eagan going so far as to use Ellie's cat to sabotage her car to get attention from him even though she didn't even know his full name. Things ended awkwardly between them due to her pursuing him while dating Alex and now she avoids him out of shame.
- Ellie points out that Quinn's type is "meatless assclowns". Quinn denies this.
- Quinn blamed the makers of Slip N' Slide for the time she broke her neck.
- Has a nosy downstairs neighbor, who through the miracle of shoddy construction work, materials and labor, can hear every door slam, screech, triad and footfall that occurs in the shared apartment. He has been named Tired Guy by Ellie
Quinn and other Shotgun Shuffle characters seem to occasionally post in the comments of various comics. It's unknown who the posters are and it is doubtful that these appearances are considered canon but it adds a level of fun to the overall Shotgun Shuffle experience. Quinn's first post in the comments of the comic can be found here and she's posted periodically ever since. Quinn also has her own Facebook page.