From Shotgun Shuffling
The fictional products page of
SHOTGUN SHUFFLE 
complete with borken page styles.
There are a many number of items within the SHOTGUN SHUFFLE universe that have yet to receive their honorable mention within the halls of the World Wide Web. So, let's not dilly dally, shall we? Our first products revealed in this universe has to deal with the tablet craze. Brought forth by The Letter O.
My First Media Productional Company, Inc., would like to inform you, our savvy interwebs customers that this page is in fact, not borken, but that it has been revamped to show all of the places where our wonderful fictional products and products used in a fictional setting come from. I mean, that's not borken at all, is it?
- o'pad - o'pad Seven Steps of the Sale
- Westpoint Methol Shorts
- Grizzled Flavored Snuff
- First shown in strip The Littlest Nicfit.
Disclaimer Tobacoo use in this strip is portrayed in a manner of parody to poke at life like a bunch of kids and a corpse. (/Disclaimer)
- Tilex with Death - first seen here
- Commemorative plates about commemorative plates - Elvis one shown.
- Products improrted from Covington, Louisiana:
- Butt-paste - Boudreaux's Butt Paste Original Diaper Rash Ointment Skin Protectant
- Boudreaux's website: Butt Paste (It's really realz. Totes Amaze Balls)
-Get Mart Generic Items
- Products - Shown in chronological order, with link to first appearance/mention
- Apple Blobs Trial By Fryer
- Fries - Official O'Jacks name unknown Trial By Fryer
- Hot Coffee - Official O'Jacks name unknown Trial By Fryer
- Soft Drinks - Official O'Jacks name unknown Trial By Fryer Possibly supplied by a distributor with headquarters in Atlanta based upon the choices mentioned here.
- Soft-serve cone - Official O'Jacks name unknown First appearance, better style/worse result.
- Cole slaw - Not seen, but since Caz initially thought the ratch eggs were cole slaw, they presumably stock it.
- Also has free water cup.
- O'Burger - Full Circle
- O'Burger with cheese/ O'Cheeseburger - cheeseburgers
- Double O - Full Circle
- 100 Count Nugget Bucket - Full Circle
- Burger Bucket - Full Circle
- Filet O'Squid - Full Circle
- ??? - The live seasonal mystery animal. Not always a chicken. Disclaimer Salt Shaker not included (/Disclaimer) - Full Circle
- O'Chicken - Death And Deathstare
- Wid-O'-maker - Death And Deathstare
- O'Sauce in-a-cup - Death And Deathstare
- Meat Shake - Death And Deathstare
- Pure Fudge Sundae - Death And Deathstare
- Indifferent Meal :| - Death And Deathstare
- Salads - still requires ketchup & mustard
- Ratches - But only if you refuse to recognize drive-thru is closed or specifically ask for them for Christmas.
- Disclaimer information - disclaimer(s) information is on the O'Jacks page (/Disclaimer)
- oNimbus - oNimbus is a communications device that two tin cans, string, helium balloons, and a $65.oo/month fee. First shown in strip 404'd.
- O'Pad - O'Pad is a computational device that requires the user to throw away upon opening the package and accepting the end user agreement upon removal from the container. Was going to be utilized to take cat pictures and store them for future sharing on the interwebs. First shown in strip Seven Steps Of The Sale.
- Other businesses
- Niche markets
- Yellow Streams Health Partners LLC. - God Bless The Urine Salesman
- 'Urine' - Both in predictable and unexpected locations.
- Discussion by the boys
- Shrek, the 11D ride - Shrek, the 11D ride is a amusement park ride that changes people in Dr. Manhattan. First shown in strip One Dimension to Midnight.
- The Girls' Apartment
- Mr. Whiskers - Fat Cat Care - Mr. Whiskers is a debibrilator for felines. First shown in strip Charging to 30.
- Black Friday shopping (real items like crock pot, batwoman statue, and bluray player not included)
- Mattel Hoverboard - first mention , first view of physical box including Pumpkin's close-up.
- Walking Dead Lego sets - first mention includes "The Governor's head museum" and "Let's amputate Hershel", first view of physical box, prying it from a corpse's hand not shown.
- My First Lasso - first view and use.
- My First Musket - first view and preparation for use.
- Powerwheel Escalades - I don't know if these are real or not, but first mention just in case.
- My First Rocket Launcher - first view and use by Sister X here.
- Ridiculously Tiny Star Wars Action Figures - first view of boxes on shelf.
The fictional products page is a creation of My First Media Productional Company, Inc.